AbSec Learning and Development Centre offers accredited courses in child and family welfare, disability services, governance and leadership. It is the first facility of its kind in NSW. A registered training organisation owned and managed by Aboriginal people, offering specialised training for people working with Aboriginal children, families and organisations.
Why choose AbSec Learning and Development Centre?
- Accredited courses developed especially for Aboriginal workers
- Ongoing cultural support and mentoring throughout your course
- Opportunity to upgrade your qualification to a degree through our partnership with Southern Cross University
- Small class sizes guarantee the attention of your trainer
- Learn the skills in their cultural context
- Self-paced, flexible study options
- Network with people who share your commitment to the community
Interested in a short course?
AbSec LDC offers a range of short courses, both accredited and non-accredited, to assist workers in the child and family sector build their skillsets, providing them with the culturally appropriate understanding and knowledge they need.