Due to the current COVID-19 health crisis, all face to face LDC courses have now been suspended until further notice. AbSec remains committed to supporting the ongoing learning and development needs of our sector and we are currently working to set up workshops that can be delivered remotely. We will inform you of these developments as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why choose AbSec Learning and Development Centre?
- Accredited courses developed especially for Aboriginal workers
- Ongoing cultural support and mentoring throughout your course
- Opportunity to upgrade your qualification to a degree through our partnership with Southern Cross University
- Small class sizes guarantee the attention of your trainer
- Learn the skills in their cultural context
- Self-paced, flexible study options
- Network with people who share your commitment to the community
Our graduates will be ready to hit the ground running, taking their community service career to the next level.
Courses currently on offer:
We will also provide cultural competence workshops for non-Aboriginal workers and community service organisations.
Join the AbSec mailing list to be notified as new learning opportunities become available